Get the new WTFast WoW Latency Meter Add-on! Read more
- WTFast is a secure, digitally signed Windows executable that is less than 2 MB in size. WTFast is also available for download at Fileplanet and Tucows, but we recommend getting the latest version/download from WTFast.com
- Installation takes seconds, just run the executable and it will install by itself.
- All you have to do is run WTFast before you play, it will start the game you select for you.
- Then, securely log into your game account and play just like you normally would, but faster!
- If you ever have problems with your WTFast client, such as error messages, make sure to download the most recent client to ensure that you have the latest version.
- For more detailed instructions about how to use WTFast, please visit our FAQ